Testosterone deficiency symptoms in men
The shortage of testosterone can be shown in men in many ways, we gather them in three large blocks:
- MOOD SYMPTOMS THAT INDICATEYOU NEED TO RISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
You must always rest well and get up with the desire and the enthusiasm of facing a new day, as you used to do, as you always do.
- Downhearted mood
- Bad mood and usual discomfort.
- Ups and downs constant depression, pessimism
- Lack of concentration more and more frequent.
- Extreme fatigue
- Sadness and depression
- Loss of self confidence
- Negative self-concept
- Irritability10. Anxiety
- Insomnia Mood when low testosterone levels
2. PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS THAT INDICATE YOU NEED TO RISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
It’s certainly desperate. We spend months thinking that we should rest more to perform better, that the time for ourselves will come after this period of hard work, but that time never comes. If you do not have an optimum level of testosterone in the body, even if your testosterone levels are not right, even if you look after yourself properly, you will never get to rise enough your testosterone levels to perform well.
- Premature aging
- Muscle flaccidity and muscle mass loss.
- Excess of abdominal fat.
- Less muscular endurance and general resistance during exercise
- Overweight hair Loss in the pubic area, chest and face.
- listlessness and skin lightening.
- Sarcopenia (loss of muscle mass).
- Kratopenia (loss of muscle).
- Dynapenia (loss of strength and speed).
- Slower metabolism, slower physical recovery.
- Flaccid muscles and more fragile bones.
- Muscle and joint pain.
- Arthritic degeneration.
- Decreased bone density (fractures).
It is also necessary to emphasize the symptoms of low testosterone levels related to some diseases:
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Calciumand bone density loss
- High blood pressure
- Heart and blood system weakness but not due to illness.
- Heart diseases
- Difficulty sleeping
- Hot flushes and night sweats
- Trouble concentrating
- Repeated memory and concentration failures.
- Hot flushes
- Cold limbs
- Premature aging
- Increase of body and visceral fat: heart disease and insulin resistance
- Gynaecomastia (breast growth)
- Fragile hair and
- Dry skin / cutaneousatrophy
Maintaining your testosterone levels low in a long term period of time, may be harmful for your body, causing each organ to suffer a deficit of energy that makes it weaker and weaker, making even harder to recover afterwards.
We will keep healthy and strong our main organs for longer by tackling this problem via testosterone replacement therapy with a frequent medical control.
The most common symptom is a decrease in sexual desire, low libido, and less frequent and firm erections. Let’s get to the point of the problem, your testosterone deficit. We guarantee the results in 100% of the patients who suffer from low testosterone.